Legal Notice and Conditions of Use
Updated November 15, 2022
FIRST - WEB OWNER
This web portal belongs to ADVISORY & TECH SL, with CIF B01669225, located at C/ Conde De Montornes, 1, 1, postal code 46002 of Valencia and registered in the commercial register of Madrid in Volume 10940, Book 8218, Folio 149, Section 8, Page V196692 (hereinafter RISKALLAY). You can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
SECOND - WEB ACCESS
RISKALLAY makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who accesses this website (hereinafter WEB), information about the services of the entity (hereinafter CONTENT and / or SERVICES).
THIRD - CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, by way of example and not limitation, it is strictly prohibited:
- To use the Services in a manner, for purposes, or with effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- To reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- To carry out any act that may be considered an infringement of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to RISKALLAY or third parties;
- To use the Services and, in particular, any kind of information obtained through the Website to send publicity, communications aimed at direct selling or any other commercial purpose, not requested massively addressed messages -no matter their objective-, as well as to commercialise or disclame in any way such information.
The User will be liable for damages of any kind that RISKALLAY may suffer as a result of non-compliance with any of the aforementioned obligations, as well as any others included in these General Conditions and/or those imposed by law in relation to the use of the Website.
All Users that are minors must use the Website under their father, mother or legal guardian consent, who shall be responsible for any problems that may arise in the use of the Services of the Website.
RISKALLAY will ensure at all times the respect to the current legal framework. It will be entitled to interrupt, at its total discretion, the Service or exclude the User from the Website in case of alleged commision of any crime or violations named in the current Criminal Code, or in case of behaving in any way that RISKALLAY considers contrary to these General Terms or can damage the proper functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of RISKALLAY.
FOURTH - RULES OF CONDUCT
Users may contact RISKALLAY and interact in certain sections of the web portal, for example by sharing sections in social networks, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
1. NO USER MAY IMPERSONATE OTHER PERSON OR ORGANISATION, otherwise he/she may incur in offence or crime, according to the Spanish Penal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
2. DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may offend sensitivity are not admissible. In such a case, RISKALLAY reserves the right to remove any content that contravenes this condition and to take the appropriate legal action.
3. It is TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, quote and recommend companies or web portals and, in general, to carry out marketing or spamming actions. Such content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such actions and even inform the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
FIFTH - PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Web Site, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of RISKALLAY or of third parties, whose rights in this respect are legitimately held by RISKALLAY, and are therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited.
SIXTH - WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
RISKALLAY reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other justified cause.
Consequently, RISKALLAY does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, and therefore its use by the Users is carried out at their own risk, and RISKALLAY can not be held liable at this respect at any time.
Furthermore, RISKALLAY assumes no liability derived, including but not limited, from the following;
- The use that users make of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the website itself or third party portals.
- For possible damages to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, for errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages to which users can access from links included in the web.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to RISKALLAY by contract.
Likewise, RISKALLAY excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, as well as in the documents or systems stored therein, for which RISKALLAY shall not be liable in any case when the following occurs:
- Errors or delays in the access to the services by the user when entering his/her data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidences are due to problems in the Internet network, fortuitous events or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of RISKALLAY.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Errors or damages caused to the website due to inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the user.
- Non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, RISKALLAY undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the User in order to reach a rapid and satisfactory solution to the incident.
SEVENTH - LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
RISKALLAY does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages suffered by the access to the Services/content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites nor on the accuracy or reliability of the same ones. The function of the links that appear in RISKALLAY is exclusively that of informing the user about the existence of other sources of information in Internet, where it will be able to extend the Services offered by the Portal. RISKALLAY will not be in no case responsible for the result obtained across the above mentioned links or for the consequences that stem from the access for the users to the same ones. These Services of third parties are provided by these, for what RISKALLAY cannot control and does not control the legality of the Services nor its quality. Consequently, the user must be extremely prudent in the evaluation and use of the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages not belonging to RISKALLAY which allow access to this Website without the express consent of RISKALLAY. The existence of hyperlinks on web sites not belonging to the company does not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by RISKALLAY.
EIGHTH - DATA PROCESSING AND COOKIES ACCEPTANCE
The User will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided and may, under the premises established by law, exercise the rights of access, deletion, rectification, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, by writing to the company, either to its registered office or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, provided that he/she can prove his/her identity. And in the event that you consider it appropriate, you may go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
As for RISKALLAY, it undertakes to comply with the obligaction of secrecy of personal data, and has therefore adopted the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, considering the state of technology at all times.
On the other hand, RISKALLAY informs you that no User personal data is recorded automatically by visiting this Website. However, there is certain non-personal information, not identifiable with a specific User, that is collected during the live session through devices called “cookies” that allow us to obtain statistical information on the use of the web portal for future improvements. All Users must consult our cookies policy to browse the website.
NINTH - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Our company is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit association), registered in the National Register of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Carrera de San Jerónimo, 18, 4o 1, 28014 Madrid (Spain). For more information: www.confianzaonline.es.
Likewise, we inform that, as a member entity and under the terms of its Code, Confianza Online shall be competent for the alternative resolution of any disputes regarding digital advertising and data protection related to this area (https://www.confianzaonline.es/como-reclamar). For other types of disputes, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.